Beverage Director and industry heavyweight Greg Majors has relocated his in-market wine bar, Grape Smuggler, to Liberty Public Market’s eastern dining hall. The wine and tapas bar draws from Majors’ personal passion and enthusiasm for the lesser-known, undiscovered vineyards around the world.
Enjoy wine flights and a selection of seasonal wordly tapas!
– Arancini, Fontina, Marinara
– Deviled Eggs, Crème Fraiche, Paprika, Caviar
– Wood Roasted Asparagus
– Nonna’s Meatball, Mozzarella, Marinara, Marmesan
– Market Skewer with Salumi, Fried Chicken, Sausage, Cheese, Shrimp, Olive
– Marinated Olives, Orange, Lemon, Rosemary
– Sauteed Basque Style Shrimp
– Toast with Avocada, Local Tuna Confit, Chicken Pâté, Sherry Mushroom
Rogue River Smokey Blue, Bent River, Tomme Dolce
Salami Pt. Loma, Chicken Liver Pate, Pork Rillette, House Cured
Cheese and Charcuterie
Three Cheeses, Salami Pt. Loma, House Made Pate